R 1200 RT ( – 2009) t
R 1200 RT (2010 – 2013)
The original RT seat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the groove and angle of the seat take a lot of getting used to.
To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Anti-perspiration seat cover material offering a firm grip.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed for 100% impermeability.
- You order the seat of your choice*.
- With the seat delivered by us you receive a DHL returns form enabling you to send your old seat within 14 days.
- You will then be given a refund for your old seat.