ROAD ZEPPELIN SEAT,TOURING
Fits ’08-later Touring and ’09-later Tri Glide™ models. ’14-’16 models require separate purchase of Electrical Harness Extension P/N 69200722. ’17-later models require Electrical Harness Extension P/N 69201599A. Installation on some ’12-’13 CVO™ models requires removal of fender trim strips. Seat width 20.0″ passenger pillion width 14.5″.
The open road. That’s where we developed and tested the revolutionary comfort of the Road Zeppelin® Seat. This remarkable seat removes pressure points and “hot spots” by adjusting the amount of air contained in a series of bladders within the seat.
• Ergonomically-friendly design combines a narrow front nose for ease of touching the ground at a stop with a wide seating surface for long range rider and passenger comfort
• On a long run, occasionally inflating and deflating the air bladders reduces the “numb butt” effect by improving the blood flow to the extremities
• Rider and passenger zones feature separate controls to tailor the individual ride and to customize the support for the lower back, tailbone and lower extremities
• Easy-to-reach rocker switches on side of the seat operate the built-in compressor, and add or bleed off air with the quick push of a button
• Vinyl seat is finished with an embroidered Road Zeppelin® logo that lets everyone see that you take riding comfort seriously
• Accepts an optional rider backrest or passenger grab rail for additional touring comfort
Linkki valmistajan sivuille: