Valmistaja: Iron Baltic
In order to install front upper skid plate part supplied with the full kit, the original Polaris winch has to be fitted!
Polaris Sportsman Touring 850 (2015+), Sportsman Touring XP 1000 (-2017)
- Protects the whole bottom and front part of the chassis and front & rear A-arms.
- Additional, bolted front part reinforcement plate.
- Pre-cut sectors for finishing the optional rib shaped holes for mud draining.
- Holes for oil changing.
- Original tow loop is covered with skids, additional cut into skid plate front parts needed if want to use the loop.
- Front lower part of the skid plate must be removed in order to use the Polaris OE ‘Glacier III’ snow plow system!
- All fastening parts and fitting instruction are enclosed.
- Kit does not fit the 2018+ models with high clearance / dual arched arms.
- To fit this on 2018+ models, A-arm guards p/n 02.19508VP and 02.19510VP must be ordered additionally.