Valmistaja: Iron Baltic
Skid plate kit fits only to the 2018+ model year vehicles with high clearance / dual arched arms. In order to install front upper skid plate part supplied with the full kit, the original Polaris winch has to be fitted! Front lower part of the skid plate must be removed in order to use the Polaris OE “Glacier III” snow plow system!
Polaris Sportsman Touring XP 1000 (2018+)
- Protects the whole bottom and front part of the chassis and front & rear A-arms.
- Additional, bolted front part reinforcement plate.
- Pre-cut sectors for finishing the optional rib shaped holes for mud draining.
- Holes for oil changing.
- Original tow loop is covered with skids, additional cut into skid plate front parts needed if want to use the loop.
- Front lower part of the skid plate must be removed in order to use the Polaris OE ‘Glacier III’ snow plow system!
- All fastening parts and fitting instruction are enclosed.