Valmistaja: Iron Baltic
Heavy duty upper front part of the skid set. Installation of that upper part requires the original Polaris winch mounting bracket to be installed in prior skid plate installation! Fits to 2015-2016 model year machines only – built WITH Polaris integrated plow mounts in the frame / chassis! Front lower part of the skid plate must be removed in order to use the Polaris OE “Glacier III” snow plow system!
Polaris Sportsman 1000 (-2016), Sportsman 850 (2015+)
- Protects whole bottom, front part and the A-arms.
- Additional, bolted front part reinforcement plate.
- Pre-cut sectors for finishing the optional rib shaped holes for mud draining.
- Holes for IB Mid-mount adapter.
- Holes for oil changing.
- All fastening parts and detailed, illustrated fitting instruction are enclosed.
- Original tow loop is covered with skids, additional cut into skid plate front parts needed if want to use the loop.